Make a Claim
Personal Injury Claims
How to make a Personal Injury claim
- Download the Personal Injury Claim Form.
- Complete all relevant sections of the form.
- Send your completed form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Claim will be submitted to the insurer and the insurer will be in contact.
- Any further documents or queries you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office 1300 130 373.
The Health Insurance Act 1973 (Cth) does not permit the Trustee or Insurer to contribute to any charges covered by Medicare (including the Medicare Gap).
Personal Injury coverage through your club is limited by the Health Insurance Act.
How to make a liability claim
If an incident occurs that you believe may lead to legal action or non-legal action by a third party, you should contact Marsh via email@example.com or contact the office 07 3246 7514, and complete the General Liability Claim Form. An incident may include (but is not limited to) any of the following examples:
- An individual or group asking your club for payment of property damage caused during a club activity.
- Legal action against the club for negligence (breached duty of care).
In these cases, it is important that you or other members of your club do not admit any liability or discuss the matter with a third party. Our claims staff will advise you on the correct course of action.